Registration and payment terms
- To register: please fill in the on-line registration form available on the event page and wait for Maëlle to confirm workshop availability to you.
- Payment: Once availability has been confirmed to you, please pay the total amount (for a single day workshop) or the deposit (for a multiple day workshop) o secure your spot. No spots will be held without a deposit. For workshops requiring a deposit, the balance should be paid in one or several transfers (please number them in the communication) to sum up to the amount at the latest one month before the workshop start. An extra 10% fee applies to payments received after that date.
- Wire transfer: please transfer the money to: Bank BNP Paribas Fortis Meiser (Place Général Meiser 9, 1030 Schaerbeek), account: IBAN BE64 001 7956789 52/ BIC GEBABEBB, in the name of Maëlle Danse ASBL, with « Workshop title and date + your name» in communication. Please make sure that the transfer fees are paid by you. If it impossible for you to pay by bank transfer, please contact Maëlle for alternative means.
- Whole workshop: unless specifically mentioned, partial participation to a certification workshop is not possible.
- COVID-19 measures: we are experiencing a prolonged phase of uncertainty at the global level. Organising an event in this context is risky. But if you don't take risks, you don't move forward! Suhaila and Maëlle are confident that this event will be able to take place as planned, in conditions that are comfortable for all. The safety measures in place in Belgium will be respected. Wearing a mask or presenting a Covid Safe Ticket (which may include vaccination) may be required.
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel, please note that there will be no refund, but please contact the organizer immediately to find an alternative solution (should there be a waiting list for example).. Under no circumstances can you resell your spot at a cheaper rate. Should the organiser need to cancel the workshop, her liability would be limited to reimbursing the money received from each participant. No cancellation option being foreseen from the organizer's side, we strongly suggest that you contract a cancellation insurance, should you be sick or prevented from attending the workshop for any reason whatsoever.